We were proud to provide the major raffle prize at the HYLC Foundation Masquerade Ball Gala fundraiser for the Sammy D Foundation held at the Hilton Hotel. We donated a 4.5ct oval morganite pink stone in 18ct rose gold 4 claw setting, and 78 x round brilliant cut diamonds in double halo on 18ct rose gold chain. Valued at $4400.
SAMMY D FOUNDATION VISION
The vision of the Sammy D Foundation is to:
• provide leadership for the South Australian community to empower youth with the skills to make safe and informed life choices.
• develop a youth culture in South Australia where young people have skills, positive attitudes and role-models to support them to reach their maximum life potential.
The Sammy D Foundation encourages youth the reach their maximum life potential. Their emphasis is to empower youth to make safe and positive life choices.
Sammy D Foundation volunteers and staff, value youth and we strive to ensure that no young person is neglected, ignored or given up on. The Sammy D Foundation values positive role models and builds relationships upon mutual respect, life opportunities and resilience.
Sammy D Foundation services are:
- delivered in a positive, dynamic, energetic and responsive fashion;
- of a high standard;
- based on an empowerment/strengths based approach;
- compassionate; and
- provided with professionalism and integrity.
The Sammy D Foundation believes that:
- we are all collectively responsible for creating positive and sustainable change and preventing harm;
- violence is unacceptable and against the law;
- all people should be treated with respect and dignity and have the right to respectful relationships; and
- safety is paramount to a strong community.
The Aims of the Sammy D Foundation are to, in pursuit of the objects:
- Measurably reduce youth crime in South Australia
- Raise awareness of harm-causing behaviours
- Bring families closer together
- Nurture positive relationships, particularly mateship
- Provide youth with opportunities to be successful and feel valued by their community.